Citizen Connect

Water Availability Certificate

A Water Availability Certificate is generally required by Land Use Agencies prior to issuing a permit or specific land use application. Upon request by the developer, Covington Water District (CWD) may issue a Certificate specifying what changes to the water system need to be made by the developer to serve the proposed project.

Currently Citizen Connect "Apply for Permit" is inactive.  You may submit an application to our office or by mail. Please include your payment by check.

To apply and pay online for WAL click 'Citizen Connect'.